Our Mission Statement
THE PURPOSE OF THE FOUR CORNERS BOARD OF REALTORS® , an innovative trade organization of real estate professionals, is to
- PROTECT the right to own, use and transfer real estate.
- PROMOTE Public Awareness of the REALTORS® special skills, knowledge and commitment to community enrichment.
- PROVIDE education, programs and services to enhance member’s ability to conduct their business successfully with integrity and competency.
I M P O R T A N T A N N O U N C E M E N T
2017 DEAN HANSON SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
The Dean Hanson Memorial Golf Tournament Scholarship winners for 2017 are as follows:
* Kaylee Rose – Mancos High School *
* Kamaria Hill – Mancos High School *
* Jessalyn Bay-voit – Mancos High School *
* Kaeleen Boggs – Montezuma-Cortez High School *
* Dylan Long – Montezuma-Cortez High School *
* Corissa Guynes – Dove Creek High School (University of Wyoming) *
* Jessica Guynes – Dove Creek High School (University of Wyoming) *
* Bailey Duran – Nontraditional (Southwest Colorado eschool) *
* Larissa Umberger – Dolores High School (Colorado Mesa University) *
We thank CREA for supporting our annual Parade of Lights by paying for our annual posters.... and a new banner to be unveiled for the 2017 event. We appreciate your generosity and encourage our communities to Shop Cortez! Call (970) 564-4095 or visit them inside the Welcome Center at 928 East Main Street in Cortez, CO.
Check here often for National call-to-action issues
"The problem with real estate is that it's local. You have to understand the local market."
We are located in the Vectra Bank building, located at 350 W. Montezuma Suite A - or call us at (970) 565-0112
Check here often for State call-to-action issues
Be sure to check out our affiliates!