Core Standard Update:
1. Code of Ethics: in compliance
2. Advocacy: Voter initiative
3. Consumer Outreach: Sent updates to CAR for review (In compliance with updates)
4. Unification Efforts: in compliance
5. Technology: in compliance
6. Financial Solvency: in compliance (Accountant doing Audit/Review at this time)
It was approved that Board President Term will be increased to two years and bylaws shall be changed to reflect that.
CAR Political Advocacy funding amount of $276.00 shall be used for our voter initiative program.
CREN has reached an agreement with Zillow and all listings should be back on
Carol Click, President
Four Corners Board of Realtors
Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States. The purpose of RPAC is clear: REALTORS® raise and spend money to elect candidates who understand and support their interests. The money to accomplish this comes from voluntary contributions made by REALTORS®. These are not members’ dues; this is money given freely by REALTORS® in recognition of how important campaign fundraising is to the political process. RPAC doesn’t buy votes. RPAC enables REALTORS® to support candidates that support the issues that are important to their profession and livelihood.